7.28.2009

Similes

Your bullshit tastes like rancid milk
Your mouth feels like a dank breeze
Your expression is like a demented monkey
Your saunter like a retarded cat


Your words are gnats buzzing in my ear
Your thoughts are those of an inane fool
Your compassion like UFOs, simply not there
Your appearance is that of a cow chewing cud

Your embrace feels like a sweaty sauna
Your kisses, clammy like a sow’s breath
Your everything falls short like Mini Me’s height
Your sensuality, brutal as a crude neutered dog

The feelings you give, vile as rotting flesh
The reaction I have is like that to your bullshit
The pleasure I liken to Keanu Reeve’s acting
The memories, like chew spit stuck to my shoe

Your smile warped into that of the Joker
Your eyes on me feel like biting mosquitoes
Your hands rubbed me raw like course sandpaper
They polished away any good that you had

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this blog sucks. who doesn't update for over a month? LAAAAAME.