6.15.2009

this Yank is headin' 'cross the big sea

In T minus 11 days I will alight in London. Prepare the landing strip, Redcoats, this American girl is coming to take back the city.

No, that was a bit extreme, I'm just going for a bit of a visit w/ a friend ( :) <- that's a smile for said friend upon me using the word "friend" to describe him. :), there's another one.). Admittedly, I believe my fam is a bit sussed by this whole escapade w/ a new friend of the male gender; but I'm sure that ordeal'll get sorted before all goes squiffy.

Anyroad, I've been talking of a much-needed vacay for a good while now, so I've decided to quit being all mouth and no trousers, and head on out. So stay tuned for some stories, as I fancy to meet some interesting blokes and birds. And if you're lucky, perhaps I'll come back w/ a wee bobbin for ya.

(And if you're already sick of, what I'm sure is, my very annoying and American-ized attempt at British slang then you should prob just disregard the coming blog or two.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm you failed to use the words: fit, shag, or mate. I am disappointed with you.