6.08.2010

Check.

Write thesis - check.  (Please, hold the applause.)

Which got me thinking:  In a month's time, I'm not going to be a student anymore.  Huh...

Which got me thinking:  WTF am I going to be when I grow up?

So here are my top 5 (not in any particular order, although dancer is prob at the top...obviously I'm not taking a realistic stance here):

1.  A dancer - contemporary, hip hop, jazz, pop and lockin', So You Think You Can Dance-style.

2.  A rock star - KOL, Andrew Bird, TVOTR, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Killers, Animal Collective, Feist-style.

3.  A professional activist - not the kind that just holds the picket signs and yells absurdities while tied to a tree; the bad-assery kind that actually gets things done, i.e. Harvey Milk-style or MLK, Jr.-style

4.  A nomad -                                                        ...I don't have an example for this one

5.  An author - honest, intelligent, eye opening, made me laugh, made me cry, didn't want it to end-style

Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Brett McCoy said...

6. All the above.