6.21.2010

that's Ms Master if ya nasty!

That's right, defense - check. I can now sign all my thank-you notes as:  Name, M.Sc.  If I was prone to d-baggery that is.  But it is quite awesome to be done.  And the night of my success was celebrated w/ friends while sporting my brand new t-shirt created by a fabulous lovie:

 "That's MS Master if ur NASTY"

That's a Janet reference if you didn't catch it:



And of course the back:

 "ANSC Hottie"

"ANSC" is acronym for Animal Sciences because that's what my degree is in. We embrace our nerdiness to its very core. And of course "Hottie" is acronym for me. ...Ha. Hahaha. Sigh, I love when I crack myself up.

As you can imagine, there was a whole lot of this:
"No my name ain't baby. It's Stacey. Ms Masta if ya nasty!"
as the night and gin-induced haze became thicker.

Obviously I now have too much time on my hands, allowing my to tinker with my webcam. It's unfortunate that after all that tinkering I was still unable to take a decent photo...  Alright, gotta go get my nasty groove on.

No comments: